If you're a drum kit, marching snare, and/or concert snare percussionist that can only own one quality practice drum pad, this is the one.
The four different hitting surfaces and rim make this pad the most complete and versatile practice pad in the market.
- Surface One: The top features a silicone rubber surface that resembles the feel and rebound of a snare drum
- Surface Two: The bottom surface features a softer feel that is intended for drummers who want to quietly work on their chops and increase muscle development
- Surface Three: Insert the conditioning surface for a low-rebounding, silent surface that promotes technical performance. The conditioning surface is quiet and provides a good workout, while still retaining rebound.
- Surface Four: Insert the laminated surface to practice on your articulation, accents, and accuracy.
- Fully Rimmed: This drum practice pad weighs about 4 pounds and is portable enough for a percussionist that need to practice on the go. Ideal pad for drummers of all skill levels.
- 12 x 12 x 1.5 inches; 4.1 lbs
- Here is a high-quality practice pad with four different playing surfaces. - CMUSE
- While it may not be the cheapest option on the market, it does offer superb value for money thanks to it offering multiple playing surfaces, which mimic different playing surfaces. - Music Gear Blog
- The 12” Movement Drum Co. pad is our top pick because it provides four different playing surfaces to accommodate the practice needs of just about any type of drummer. - Kickstart Your Drumming
- We love the Movement Drum Co. because it comes with four different surfaces to choose from, which makes this practise pad perfect for any type of drummer. - Music Critic
- Upon receiving it, we were pleasantly surprised. It stands out from every other traditional pad on our list. We have deemed it to be our Editor’s Choice. - Drumming Review
- Movement Drum Co.’s drum pad is the best practice pad for beginners. It’s a versatile practice drum pad perfect for starters who don’t want to get overwhelmed with playing the drum kit. - Guitar Junky
- The guys over at Movement Drum Co. created a beautiful 12” practice pad that gives you the ability to play on four different playing surfaces. This means that whether you’re a kit player, marching drummer, or concert snare player, this practice pad will fit your needs. - WikiAudio